Welcome to Helenekilde Badehotel.
We have implemented full scale enhancements and initiatives to protect our guests, employees and suppliers against COVID-19. We are following all the recommendations and guidelines from the Danish health authorities to avoid the spread of the virus and to ensure that visitors and employees feel safe and secure at Helenekilde Badehotel. All employees receive extensive on-going training of our full scale enhancements in order to create an updated and safe environment for everyone at Hotel Sanders.
On this page you will find updated information on how to manoeuvre in our new reality, where COVID-19 is an uninvited guest. You will also find information on how you as a guest can contribute to minimizing the spread of COVID-19.
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us directly. We also recommend that you stay updated on the COVID-19 development in Denmark at www.coronasmitte.dk.
The safety of our guests and our employees is our highest priority, and we therefore follow the recommendations and guidelines of the Danish authorities closely. At Helenekilde Badehotel we welcome all healthy guests, but to us it is just as important that our employees remain healthy.
We encourage everyone – guests as well as employees – to stay home if they experience any symptoms of illness. Thorough routines and awareness of our employees ensures that no one comes to work if they show the slightest symptoms of illness of any kind.
Hand sanitizer is displayed at various places throughout Helenekilde Badehotel and is used regularly by the employees as well as by our guests.
If you are considering booking a stay at Helenekilde Badehotel, we kindly ask you to stay home if you have symptoms such as cough, fever or cold.
To minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to protect other guests as well as our employees, the team at Helenekilde Badehotel reserves the right to send guests home if they show clear signs of COVID-19.
We have placed complimentary hand sanitizer in all rooms as well as in all common areas such as the reception, the restaurant, the bar, the toilets, etc. We have increased the frequency of cleaning in common areas, as well as common toilets. Rooms are cleaned daily.
At Helenekilde Badehotel, it is our top priority that all our guests are well. We offer alternative menus for you with allergens or special needs and diets. Contact your waiter and hear more – or contact our reception by email email@example.com before your visit.
Dogs are not welcome inside the hotel due to guests with possible allergies. Dogs are welcome to enjoy our outdoor areas.
It is safe to conduct business meetings and conferences in the designated meeting rooms at Helenekilde Badehotel. All meeting rooms are kept closed for other guests at the hotel.
If you wish to receive more information about the size of our meeting and conference spaces and how we can curate your meeting or conference, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 48 70 70 01.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees, we follow the guidelines below:
– Complimentary hand sanitizer in all meeting rooms.
– Tables, chairs and office supplies is fully sanitized prior to arrival
– Each participant is given a separate notepad, pen and pencil. If other office supplies are required, please contact the reception.
– Upon arrival you will be greeted and escorted to the designated meeting room
– Upon arrival we will review the program for the day as well as the catering.
– All meals during the day will be served individually. If you want to have lunch in the surrounding area, we can arrange picnic baskets to take with you. We must know this in advance.
Meeting participants are not allowed to use the living rooms as break out rooms, unless agreed in advance. Please contact the reception if you wish to book a break-out room.
We continuously encourage all our guests to protect themselves and others from infection:
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds. Use hand sanitizer as a supplement.
– Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
– Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms
– Elderly and chronically ill – keep your distance and ask others to pay attention
– Always cough and sneeze in the sleeve or in a paper towel